Digital IC Design Engineer in Dresden
Please apply here on „MINTsax.de“ with the „Apply Now“ link/button at the top right.
Digital IC Design Engineer
We expect the following:
- Above-average MSc/Diploma degrees in areas related to our research focus (Electrical/Computer Engineering) from renowned universities.
- Good communication and writing skills in English.
- An integrative and cooperative personality with excellent communication and social skills.
- Knowledge in programming with C/C++, Python, Verilog/VHDL.
- Experience of SoC design flow including software tools from Cadence and Synopsys.
You will join a team of enthusiastic scientists who creatively pursue our research agenda.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Design and development of digital hardware for ASIC and FPGA implementations
- HDL simulation and verification including embedded software programming
- Support of SoC design projects through tape-out with focus on one or multiple of the following: RTL synthesis, DFT insertion, verification/testing, design planning, physical optimization, timing analysis/closure, design integrity checking
(Training to perform above tasks will be given as needed)
- Your application should include: motivation letter, CV, copy of university degree certificate, short summary of Master thesis.
- Applications from women are particularly welcome
- Complete applications should be submitted by e-mail as a single PDF document to firstname.lastname@example.org. Informal inquiries can also be submitted to the same address.
- We accept complete documents as one single PDF document by e-mail to email@example.com. Applications that contain other file formats (e.g. Word, Excel) will not be considered in the selection process.
Brief profile of Barkhausen Institut gGmbH
The Barkhausen-Institut, founded 2018 in Dresden, is the German IoT institute. We perform research on cutting edge connected technologies and demonstrate their application in the society of tomorrow. Our goal is to build a secure and flexible IoT platform, capable to transform anything into something connected.
Dresden has established itself as the main location for the semiconductor industry in Europe, counting on a lively and well-coordinated ecosystem of industry, startups, research institutes and academia, with proven excellence in several research areas, which are key for the wireless communications industry and the Internet of Things, such as hardware, software, security and connectivity. The Barkhausen Institut has strong links with the TUD and the local R&D ecosystem, and will serve as a catalyzer of technology research into business solutions and technology start-ups.
If you have passion for new technologies and the desire to develop the connected world of tomorrow with us, we are looking for you!
Spheres of competence
Traineeships and apprenticeships
Please refer to MINTsax.de in your application
Publication date: 03-02-2020