Field Engineer Japan (f/m/d) in Berlin
Please apply here on „MINTsax.de“ with the „Apply Now“ link/button at the top right.
Twinner© Group is offering a challenging and pivotal position as Field Engineer (f/m/d) located at our customer site in Japan.
Twinner© is an international, deeply disruptive automotive start-up. Twinner© produces digital Twinns© of cars of such excellent quality that automotive transactions can be made easily without ever physically seeing a car. This includes trading, insuring, financing, inspecting, valuating and moving cars. Twinner© brings sustainably transparency and trust to automotive transactions and consequently changes the mechanics of an entire industry. We are widely recognized as a leading industry disruptor (e.g. by PriceWaterhouseCoopers, Digital Insurance Agenda, German TV “Galileo” (Pro7), Autobild).
Our clients include globally known brands from the automotive ecosystem (i.e. dealers, marketplaces, OEMs). We are operating in Europe and are expanding abroad. The Twinner© Group consists of over 150 team members in four offices (headquarter Halle/Saale, Leipzig, Berlin, Budapest). As in any modern technology company you will find an empowering, ambitious and dynamic work environment.
- Be the first contact for our business partners in Japan in terms of Twinner Space performance, reliability and technical development
- Handling of 1st, 2nd and 3rd Level support cases in Japan
- Build the bridge between the business operations in Japan and the respective teams at the HQ in Germany
- Execution of regular maintenance, servicing measures and repairs at the customer's premises
- Active error search with the customer, root cause analysis and escalation to relevant teams within the Twinner Group
- Implementation of hardware releases and hotfixes
- Responsible for local inventory management and reordering of spare parts and consumables
- Coordination and project management of (De-)Installation of Twinner spaces in Japan
- Documentation and archiving of the customer installation
- Train customer teams for final handover of installed Twinner spaces
- (Mechanical / Electrical) Engineering degree or equivalent level of education
- Professional hands-on experience in a technical field and passion to roll up the sleeves and repair a Twinner Space if needed
- Preferably experience in leading teams in a manufacturing or technical installation environment
- Experience in customer facing roles (Account Management, Customers Support, Technical Sales Manager), preferable in the automotive adjacent industry
- Proven track record in managing international stakeholders, preferably German companies
- Excited to become part of a global start-up
- Fluent Japanese and English language
- Willingness to travel 80%, occasionally to other international locations
- Co-create the future of a fast growing and truly disruptive startup
- Modern and empowering work environment with personal freedom, along with a highly motivated and skilled team
- International colleagues, clients and partners
- Competitive salary
- Further development of personal skills and professional knowledge
- Well-funded company with a long-term vision
- We welcome all genders, sexes, religions, cultures and ages
Have we sparked your interest? We would love to hear from you soon! Please send us your CV and references via email, xing or Linkedin. You have questions? Do not hesitate to get in touch with us.
Senior Executive Recruiting Manager
Phone: +49 172 6330 513
Brief profile of Twinner Group
Twinner© is a deeply disruptive automotive startup. Twinner© produces Digital Twinns© of cars. The quality is truly game changing that decisions can be made without ever physically seeing the car. This includes trading, insuring, financing, inspecting, valuating and moving cars. Twinner© brings transparency and trust to automotive transactions. This changes the mechanics of the entire industry. We are widely recognized as a leading industry disruptor (e.g. by PriceWaterhouseCoopers, Digital Insurance Agenda, German TV Galileo (Pro7), Autobild).
Our clients include globally known brands from the automotive ecosystem like dealers, OEMs, marketplaces etc. We are operating in Europe and are expanding abroad. The Twinner© Group consists of over 150 team members in 4 offices (Halle/Saale, Leipzig, Berlin, Budapest). As in any modern technology company you will find an empowering, ambitious and dynamic work environment.
Wir suchen Kandidaten, die die Zukunft der Automobilbranche mitgestalten wollen und Digitalisierung leben. Jeder Mitarbeiter kann bei uns seine eigenen Ideen ins Unternehmen und die Prozesse einbringen. Bei Interesse freuen wir uns über Deinen Lebenslauf und Zeugnisse.
Spheres of competence
- Halle (Saale)
- Halle (Saale)
- Berlin and Halle (Saale)
- Halle (Saale)
Please refer to MINTsax.de in your application
Publication date: 07-06-2021