Global Field Technician (f/m/d) in Halle (Saale)
Please apply here on „MINTsax.de“ with the „Apply Now“ link/button at the top right.
Twinner© Group is offering a challenging and pivotal position as a Global Field Technician (f/m/d) located at our HQ in Halle/Leipzig.
Twinner© is an international, deeply disruptive automotive start-up. Twinner© produces digital Twinns© of cars of such excellent quality that automotive transactions can be made easily without ever physically seeing a car. This includes trading, insuring, financing, inspecting, valuating and moving cars. Twinner© brings sustainably transparency and trust to automotive transactions and consequently changes the mechanics of an entire industry. We are widely recognizedas a leading industry disruptor (e.g. by PriceWaterhouseCoopers, Digital Insurance Agenda, German TV “Galileo” (Pro7), Autobild).
Our clients include globally known brands from the automotive ecosystem (i.e. dealers, marketplaces, OEMs). We are operating in Europe and are expanding abroad. The Twinner© Group consists of over 150 team members in four offices (headquarter Halle/Saale, Leipzig, Berlin, Budapest). As in any modern technology company you will find an empowering, ambitious and dynamic work environment.
After an onboarding phase at our HQ in Halle/Leipzig and our manufacturing site in Budapest, Hungary, you become part of our newly founded Global Field Technician team. As a Global Field Technician, you are on site at our global customers and support especially during the ramp up and handover phase to ensure a successful launch at our customers’ site. Hence, you’ll be involved in the entire lifecycle of a customer. You work closely with the Project Management team in the planning of a new launch, you guide the installation team with your expertise and experience, you train and coach the customers’ technicians and operators, you help in the first three to six months of business ramp up and you are the voice of the customer to our internal support, product and development teams.
- Be the first contact for our global business partners in terms of Twinner Space performance, reliability and technical development
- Handling of 1st, 2ndand 3rd Level support cases for global customers
- Build the bridge between the business operations and the respective teams at the HQ in Germany
- Executionof regular maintenance, servicing measures and repairs at the customer's premises
- Activeerror search with the customer, root cause analysis and escalation to relevant teams within the Twinner Group
- Implementationof hardware releases and hotfixes
- Responsiblefor local inventory management and reordering of spare parts and consumables
- Coordination and project management of global (De-)Installationof Twinner spaces
- Documentationand archiving of the customer installation
- Train customer teams for final handover of installed Twinner spaces
- You spend most of your time at our customer locations around the world
- (Mechanical / Electrical) Engineering degree or equivalent level of education
- Professional hands-on experience in a technical field and passion to roll up the sleeves and repair a Twinner Space if needed
- Preferably experience in leading teams in a manufacturing or technical installation environment
- Experience in customer facing roles (Account Management, Customers Support, Technical Sales Manager), preferable in the automotive adjacent industry is a plus
- Proven track record in managing international stakeholders, preferably German companies
- Excited to become part of a global start-up
- Fluent English language, other languages are a plus
- Willingness to travel 80% of the time to our global customers
- Co-create the future of a fast growing and truly disruptive startup
- Modern and empowering work environment with personal freedom, along with a highly motivated and skilled team
- International colleagues, clients and partners
- Competitive salary
- Further development of personal skills and professional knowledge
- Well-funded company with a long-term vision
- We welcome all genders, sexes, religions, cultures and ages
- Local goodies to be added
Have we sparked your interest? We would love to hear from you soon! Please send us your CV and references via email, xing or Linkedin. You have questions? Do not hesitate to get in touch with us.
Senior Executive Recruiting Manager
Phone: +49 172 6330 513
Brief profile of Twinner GmbH
Twinner© is a deeply disruptive automotive startup. Twinner© produces Digital Twinns© of cars. The quality is truly game changing that decisions can be made without ever physically seeing the car. This includes trading, insuring, financing, inspecting, valuating and moving cars. Twinner© brings transparency and trust to automotive transactions. This changes the mechanics of the entire industry. We are widely recognized as a leading industry disruptor (e.g. by PriceWaterhouseCoopers, Digital Insurance Agenda, German TV Galileo (Pro7), Autobild).
Our clients include globally known brands from the automotive ecosystem like dealers, OEMs, marketplaces etc. We are operating in Europe and are expanding abroad. The Twinner© Group consists of over 150 team members in 5 offices (Halle/Saale), Leipzig, Berlin, Budapest, Paris). As in any modern technology company you will find an empowering, ambitious and dynamic work environment.
Wir suchen Kandidaten, die die Zukunft der Automobilbranche mitgestalten wollen und Digitalisierung leben. Jeder Mitarbeiter kann bei uns seine eigenen Ideen ins Unternehmen und die Prozesse einbringen. Bei Interesse freuen wir uns über einen Lebenslauf und Zeugnisse.
Spheres of competence
- Halle (Saale)
- Berlin and Halle (Saale)
- Halle (Saale)
Please refer to MINTsax.de in your application
Publication date: 26-04-2021