Business Product Management Intern or Working Student (f/m/d) (Partially Remote)
Halle (Saale) and Leipzig
Please apply here on „MINTsax.de“ with the „Apply Now“ link/button at the top right.
Twinner© Group is offering a challenging position as Business Product Management Intern or Working Student located in Halle (Saale) or Leipzig.
Twinner© is an international, deeply disruptive automotive startup. Twinner© produces digital Twinns© of cars of such excellent quality that automotive transactions can be made easily without ever physically seeing a car. This includes trading, insuring, financing, inspecting, valuating and moving cars. Twinner© brings sustainably transparency and trust to automotive transactions and consequently changes the mechanics of an entire industry. We are widely recognized as a leading industry disruptor (e.g. by PriceWaterhouseCoopers, Digital Insurance Agenda, German TV “Galileo” (Pro7), Autobild, Supercar Blondie Review).
Our clients include globally known brands from the automotive ecosystem (i.e. dealers, marketplaces, OEMs). We are operating in Europe and are expanding abroad. The Twinner© Group consists of over 150 team members in four offices (headquarter Halle/Saale, Leipzig, Berlin, Budapest). As in any modern technology company you will find an empowering, ambitious, and dynamic work environment.
- Assist our Product Management team in terms of conception and specification of product features
- Analyze user behaviour and also competitors’ products and explore new ways to improve our products
- Create business reports, value prepositions and presentations
- Design POC’s and product acceptance tests
- Drive and manage smaller own sub-projects
- Collaborate with a multidisciplinary team composed by developers, engineers, data scientists, Sales/BizDev, Marketing and Operations to ensure effective delivery and support of products and services
- Support the sales engineering team to understand the customer problems and needs first hand
- Pursuing a bachelor’s or master’s program in business administration, economics, engineering, computer science, business informatics or similar field
- Strong interest in and understanding of Product Management and already gathered some practical experience in product or project management field but not a must
- Ability to learn multiple functional areas of business – engineering, design, finance, sales, or marketing
- Talent to figure out solutions to hard problems with many constraints, using sound judgement to assess risks, and to lay out your argument in a well-structured, data-informed, written narrative
- Fluent English communications skills, both written and verbal
- Advanced German communications skills, both written and verbal
- At least 6 months availability, gladly more
- Co-create the future of a fast growing and truly disruptive startup
- Modern and empowering work environment with personal freedom, along with a highly motivated and skilled team
- International colleagues, clients and partners
- Competitive salary
- Further development of personal skills and professional knowledge
- Well-funded company with a long-term vision
- We welcome all genders, sexes, religions, cultures and ages
Have we sparked your interest? We would love to hear from you soon! You have questions? Feel free to get in touch with us.
This Internship resp. apprenticeship as 'Business Product Management Intern or Working Student (f/m/d)' is vacant in following addresses: 06112 Halle (Saale) bei/in Saalekreis in Sachsen-Anhalt and 04179 Leipzig in Sachsen.
Brief profile of Twinner Group
Twinner© is a deeply disruptive automotive startup. Twinner© produces Digital Twinns© of cars. The quality is truly game changing that decisions can be made without ever physically seeing the car. This includes trading, insuring, financing, inspecting, valuating and moving cars. Twinner© brings transparency and trust to automotive transactions. This changes the mechanics of the entire industry. We are widely recognized as a leading industry disruptor (e.g. by PriceWaterhouseCoopers, Digital Insurance Agenda, German TV Galileo (Pro7), Autobild).
Our clients include globally known brands from the automotive ecosystem like dealers, OEMs, marketplaces etc. We are operating in Europe and are expanding abroad. The Twinner© Group consists of over 150 team members in 4 offices (Halle/Saale, Leipzig, Berlin, Budapest). As in any modern technology company you will find an empowering, ambitious and dynamic work environment.
Wir suchen Kandidaten, die die Zukunft der Automobilbranche mitgestalten wollen und Digitalisierung leben. Jeder Mitarbeiter kann bei uns seine eigenen Ideen ins Unternehmen und die Prozesse einbringen. Bei Interesse freuen wir uns über Deinen Lebenslauf und Zeugnisse.
Spheres of competence
2 days ago
12 days ago
7 days ago
Traineeships and apprenticeships
Please refer to MINTsax.de in your application
Publication date: 06-01-2022