EU Research Program Manager (m/f/d) in Dresden
Please apply here on „MINTsax.de“ with the „Apply Now“ link/button at the top right.
The Barkhausen Institute conducts research on the latest hardware, software and communication technologies and demonstrates their potential application in tomorrow's society. Our goal is to build a flexible and trustworthy IoT platform based on reliable electronics and secure communication methods. At the earliest possible date, we are looking for a
EU Research Program Manager (m/f/d)
Your responsibilities will include
- Ownership of the project application process which may include project coordination of European projects.
- Support of the research groups in the application and management of research projects from the idea to the application and finally to project control, monitoring and reporting.
- Coordination of external project partners as well as external representation of the projects, in particular establishment and maintenance of relationships with funding agencies and partners.
We expect the following
- completed studies (preferably but not necessarily in engineering) and experience in project management
- very good oral and written command of Englisch and German language
- service orientation, structured and conscientious way of working, a high degree of initiative and sense of responsibility/ownership
- professional experience in a scientific context, e.g. at a university or a non-university research institution, especially in the field of third-party funding
What we provide
- An open and creative team
- Agile working hours and workflows
- Cross-disciplinary projects
- Work on future technologies
- Flat hierarchies for your ideas and flexible teams
- Competitive salary
If you have passion for new technologies and the desire to develop the connected world of tomorrow with us, we are looking for you.
Life and science are compatible at our institute. We offer a range of recognised family-friendly measures, such as part-time work, mobile working and flexible working hours that take family needs into account.
Your application should include: motivation letter, CV, copy of university degree, job references. Applications from women are particularly welcome.
We only accept complete documents as one single PDF document by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please reference “Program Manager” in the subject line. Applications that contain other file formats (e.g. Word, Excel) will not be considered in the selection process. Informal inquiries can also be submitted to the same address.
The data submitted by you in the course of the application procedure will be processed by the Barkhausen Institut (BI). BI shall use the data for the purposes of the application procedure. No data shall be passed on to third parties.
This Job resp. positions as 'EU Research Program Manager (m/f/d)' is vacant in following addresses: 01187 Dresden in Sachsen.
Brief profile of Barkhausen Institut gGmbH
The Barkhausen-Institut, founded 2018 in Dresden, is the German IoT institute. We perform research on cutting edge connected technologies and demonstrate their application in the society of tomorrow. Our goal is to build a secure and flexible IoT platform, capable to transform anything into something connected.
Dresden has established itself as the main location for the semiconductor industry in Europe, counting on a lively and well-coordinated ecosystem of industry, startups, research institutes and academia, with proven excellence in several research areas, which are key for the wireless communications industry and the Internet of Things, such as hardware, software, security and connectivity. The Barkhausen Institut has strong links with the TUD and the local R&D ecosystem, and will serve as a catalyzer of technology research into business solutions and technology start-ups.
If you have passion for new technologies and the desire to develop the connected world of tomorrow with us, we are looking for you!
Spheres of competence
10 days ago
5 days ago
10 days ago
10 days ago
4 days ago
Traineeships and apprenticeships
3 days ago
Please refer to MINTsax.de in your application
Publication date: 15-06-2022