Senior RF/Microwave Engineer (m/f/x) (Partially Remote)
Please apply here on „MINTsax.de“ with the „Apply Now“ link/button at the top right.
For more than 40 years, NI has developed automated test and automated measurement systems that help engineers solve the world’s toughest challenges.
NI’s R&D Center in Dresden, Germany, works in the field of wireless communications, a fast paced and dynamic environment. Our special focus is on software and hardware development that is used both, for prototyping and testing of 5G and 6G communications systems.
The Dresden team is seeking for the next possible date an RF/microwave engineer on senior level with expertise and passion for RF calibration, measurements, and system integration.
The ideal candidate should bring multi-year industry background in this field as well as a track record of innovative implementation work. Interest in broadening your skill set in RF network analysis as well as enthusiasm for working on latest RF technologies and measurement instruments is needed to be successful in this role.
- Develop robust state-of-the-art RF vector correction concepts, calibration routines and their hardware implementation, taking uncertainty terms, execution times and customer requirements into consideration
- Closely interact and align with the RF hardware and instrument development teams on suitable hardware architectures and calibration methods
- Advocate for advanced RF measurement science over multiple functional organizations and teams and provide guidance for development and research roadmaps
- Drive knowledge sharing within the team
- Analyze and resolve technical issues while working closely with many functional organizations such as system design, device engineering, production engineering, and our innovation teams
- Master of Science / Dipl.-Ing., or PhD degree in Electrical Engineering or similar with emphasis on RF, and 5+ years of industry or applied research work experience
- Proven project execution and innovation background
- Expertise in linear and non-linear RF measurements and multi-port network analysis, especially in Vector Network Calibration
- Fundamental knowledge of RF measurement instruments such as Vector Network Analyzer, Signal Generator, and Signal Analyzer
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to cultivate networks and connect people
- Fluency in English
- Knowledge in traceable RF measurements
- Background in measurement uncertainties, the underlying effects as well as their reduction
- Challenging and practice-oriented work
- Development of top-notch technologies for the next decade
- Outstanding opportunities for career and personal growth in a multinational company
- Competitive compensation and benefits package that includes profit sharing and employee stock plans
- Structured onboarding program and mentorship
- Positive environment for your work
- Cooperative and supportive teammates
- Open door policy
- Flexible working hours
Please submit the following documents along with your application:
- Brief motivation letter
- Degrees and transcripts of records from your studies
- If available: letters of recommendation / reference letters
This Job resp. positions as 'Senior RF/Microwave Engineer (m/f/x)' is vacant in following addresses: 01099 Dresden in Sachsen.
Brief profile of National Instruments Dresden GmbH
National Instruments (NI) ist ein Vorreiter auf dem Gebiet rund um die Technologien der Mess- und Automatisierungstechnik und stellt Ingenieuren und Wissenschaftlern Systeme zur Verfügung, mit denen sie schneller produktiv, innovativ und kreativ arbeiten können.
Der Dresdner NI-Standort beschäftigt sich mit Themen im Bereich des Mobilfunks. Ein besonderer Fokus liegt dabei auf der Entwicklung von Hard- und Software, die sowohl zum Testen als auch zum Messen von 5G Kommunikationssystemen eingesetzt wird.
Mit anderen Worten: NI Dresden gestaltet die Zukunft der drahtlosen Kommunikation mit.
Spheres of competence
Traineeships and apprenticeships
5 days ago
6 days ago
Please refer to MINTsax.de in your application
Publication date: 18-01-2022