Product Application Engineer - Photovoltaics (f/m/d) in Dresden
Please apply here on „MINTsax.de“ with the „Apply Now“ link/button at the top right.
Start with us into a greener future!
We electrify the world with our novel, innovative and sustainable solar films. At our headquarter in Dresden, we produce the world's first truly green solar technology in a unique roll-to-roll manufacturing process.
Our films open up completely new application possibilities for our customers worldwide through flexibility, lightness and easy installation.
Are you looking for a new challenge?
Then join us and become part of Heliatek's success story as of now as a
- Main contact for technical support on new projects starting from the planning phase regarding installation and design of PV systems and their components (string arrays, inverters, combiner boxes, DC/AC cabling, shading, etc.)
- Main point of contact for customers/internal inquiries regarding energy yield/LCOE/ROI simulations, including responsibility for the appropriate tools within Heliatek
- Train project installers on site and oversee/monitor the entire installation process. Document lessons learned and provide feedback to further optimize product/project applicability
- Analyze data from pilot projects, coordinate further product field testing, and provide feedback for product improvements
- Investigate alternative product application concepts in terms of customer satisfaction (e.g., installation/assembly methods for our products with a focus on cost effectiveness and ease of installation)
- Coordinate the production of special basic samples for specific customer requests/requirements
- Regularly align and share information with application engineering, product development, and sales teams to enrich Heliatek's product roadmap
- You have successfully completed a degree in engineering or natural sciences
- You have 3-5 years of professional experience in the field of photovoltaics, especially in the design and planning of PV systems
- Knowledge in data analysis and evaluation is desirable
- A high degree of customer and product orientation are among your strengths
- You appreciate interdisciplinary collaboration, are efficient and goal-oriented in managing tasks within the company and across departments, and have a hands-on mentality
- You see the "big picture" with a pragmatic eye
- Willingness to travel (inter)nationally
- Your profile is rounded off by very good communication skills, especially with customers in a global environment, supported by very good written and spoken English skills (basic German skills desirable)
With the job ticket, you can reach your workplace just as easily by public transport connection as via the direct motorway connection including our free company parking lot. The communication style in our collegial, international team is reflecting our flat hierarchy. You can spend your breaks with the drinks provided free of charge (water, tea and coffee from our fully automatic coffee machine) and the fruit/vegetables on offer in our canteen, e.g. while playing table football.
At the annual staff events, you can exchange ideas with over 240 colleagues on how you will spend your 30 days of vacation or what you will do on the next team day.
Your permanent employment contract includes a bonus payment and with flexible working hours and the possibility of a home office, you can assure an optimal work-life balance.
We also think about your future and are happy to support your company pension scheme.
This Job resp. positions as 'Product Application Engineer - Photovoltaics (f/m/d)' is vacant in following addresses: 01139 Dresden in Sachsen.
Brief profile of Heliatek GmbH
Als weltweiter Technologieführer im Bereich der organischen Photovoltaik (OPV) arbeiten wir daran, die solare Zukunft nachhaltig mitzugestalten. Wir haben den Wandel von der reinen Technologieentwicklung hin zur industriellen Serienproduktion vollzogen und sehen weltweit ein riesiges Potenzial für unsere Produkte. Für unseren Hauptsitz und Produktionsstandort Dresden sowie unseren Standort in Ulm suchen wir engagierte Solarpioniere, die bereit sind neue Wege zu beschreiten und unser Wachstum mit voranzutreiben.
Starte mit uns in eine grünere Zukunft!
Wir elektrisieren die Welt mit unseren neuartigen, innovativen und nachhaltigen Solarfolien. An unserem Firmensitz in Dresden produzieren wir in einem einzigartigen Rolle-zu-Rolle Herstellungsverfahren die weltweit erste wirklich grüne Solartechnologie.
Unsere Folien erschließen unseren Kunden weltweit durch Flexibilität, Leichtigkeit und eine einfache Installation völlig neue Anwendungsmöglichkeiten.
Du bist auf der Suche nach einer neuen Herausforderung?
Dann sei dabei und werde ab sofort Teil der Heliatek-Erfolgsstory!
Spheres of competence
LasertechnologyPhotovoltaicsHazardpreventionmanagementPLC programmerR&Ddevelopment engineermaterialengineerDocumentationSystems engineerPlant managerMeasurementstudiesvacuumprocesstechnologyElectrical engineeringAutomationengineeringMaintenance
7 days ago
11 days ago
3 days ago
6 days ago
Systemingenieur Vakuumbeschichtung & -Verdampfung / System Engineer Vacuum Coating & -Evaporation (w/m/d)
8 days ago
Please refer to MINTsax.de in your application
Publication date: 11-05-2022