Technical Project Manager / Project Manager (f/m/d) in Dresden
Please apply here on „MINTsax.de“ with the „Apply Now“ link/button at the top right.
Intelligent solutions for networked vehicles – that is JOYNEXT. We are working on future technologies that are becoming increasingly important for automobile manufacturers and their customers. Because on the way to autonomous driving, vehicle data communication with mobile devices such as smartphones, with other vehicles (V2V) or with infrastructure systems (V2X) is becoming increasingly important. JOYNEXT also deals with the new and further development of cloud based services. We always strive to strike a balance between innovation and sustainability. When developing our products, the focus is on the end user, his needs and usage.
With more than 1,200 employees worldwide, JOYNEXT takes connected cars technology to a new level. We are present at seven locations; our development and innovation centers are located in Dresden (Germany) and in Ningbo (China).
JOYNEXT is a direct supplier (Tier1) for the automotive industry and has been a development partner and system supplier of well-known automotive manufacturers for over 20 years. Our connected infotainment and smart connectivity gateway technologies can be found in well over ten million vehicles worldwide.
For our location in Dresden we are looking for you to strengthen our team Technical Project Manager / Project Manager (f/m/d)
- Technical management of projects over the complete project life cycle
- Leadership and development of project teams
- Planning, controlling and monitoring of all resources required in the project with focus on cost, time and quality
- Creation and organization of the project environment
- Implementation of the project management process established in the company according to PMI
- Preparation, execution and documentation of project status meetings
- Interface function to the working groups of the R&D department
- Advancement of the CIP (Lessons Learned)
- Responsibility for the coordination and fulfillment of customer requirements and orders
- Close technical coordination with other specialist groups, program management and the responsible manager
- Participation in the internal strategy development of the company
- Support and enable junior technical project managers
- Contribute to cost estimates, time estimates, resource requirements, capital expenditure requirements, and risk assessments
- University degree in a technical field of study ((business) informatics, electrical engineering) or comparable qualification
- Several years of professional experience in (technical) project management, ideally certification according to PMI or IPMA
- Mastery of project planning, organization, controlling, as well as knowledge in the use of planning tools (ideally MS Project)
- Strong communication skills combined with an appropriate level of persuasiveness
- Very good organizational skills and independent, structured way of working
- High level of initiative, pronounced team spirit
- Customer-oriented thinking and acting
- Very good knowledge of the English language, both written and spoken
- Good industry and process experience in project management is an advantage
- The opportunity to help shape a competence center for infotainment
- Professional development perspectives
- Permanent employment contract
- Flexible working hours and 30 days of recreational leave
- Nine days of mobile work per month
- Dedicated colleagues in small teams
- Company events (including summer party with family) and team events
- Subsidies for job ticket and fitness center
- Bike leasing, lunch provision (in, own employee restaurant)
Take your chance at JOYNEXT and apply with complete documents, your salary expectations and the possible starting date via our applicant portal.
Do you like to put your expertise to practical use? Then JOYNEXT is the right place for you. We offer you exciting challenges around our innovative technical products, a performance-based salary as well as attractive social benefits and individual training opportunities.
With us, it's not just the technology that's right - we also offer you a collegial working atmosphere in an international environment - including the best career prospects.
YOUR CONTACT PERSON
Philipp Bänsch, Phone 0351 453 55 66 14
Industrial park Merbitz 5
This Job resp. positions as 'Technical Project Manager / Project Manager (f/m/d)' is vacant in following addresses: 01156 Dresden in Sachsen.
Brief profile of JOYNEXT GmbH
Als internationaler Automobilzulieferer für Car Infotainment steht JOYNEXT für Innovation, Individualität und Qualität. Der Erfolg unseres Unternehmens beruht auf dem außerordentlichen Ideenreichtum unserer Ingenieure, dem gemeinsamen Know-how eines standortübergreifenden globalen Teams und der Leidenschaft, tagtäglich dafür zu sorgen, dass aus Trends und Ideen innovative Produkte entstehen. Als erfolgreiche mittelständische Arbeitgebermarke bieten wir attraktive Einstiegsmöglichkeiten an unseren verschiedenen internationalen Standorten auf jedem Level.
Überzeugen Sie sich selbst und finden Sie bei uns den passenden Job. Sie bringen Ihr Fachwissen gern praktisch ein? Dann sind Sie bei JOYNEXT vormals Preh Car Connect genau richtig. Wir bieten Ihnen spannende Herausforderungen rund um unsere innovativen technischen Produkte, eine leistungsgerechte Vergütung und individuelle Weiterbildungsmöglichkeiten. Bei uns stimmt nicht nur die Technik – wir bieten Ihnen auch ein familiäres Klima in einem internationalen Umfeld – beste Karriereaussichten inklusive.
Spheres of competence
17 days ago
29 days ago
17 days ago
3 days ago
Traineeships and apprenticeships
18 days ago
5 days ago
Please refer to MINTsax.de in your applicationLink to the job advertisement on the website of JOYNEXT GmbH
Publication date: 08-06-2022